Established in Peterborough, Canada 17 years ago ABM Sensor Technology is the first company in the world to manufacture plug and play self adjusting non-contact level devices based on microwave and ultrasonic technology. Our cutting edge sensor technology is well ahead of sensors manufactured by other well known level companies. ABM’s instruments adapt to any environmental conditions automatically, without frequent downloading of several echo processing support parameters (see our competitors’ user manuals). Our one page manual allows even non-technical users to set-up ABM products.
- All ABM technologies are developed in house by our research and development team.
- Over 100,000 ABM level sensors operate worldwide in harsh and demanding applications such as asphalt, molten metals and highly corrosive liquids.
- ABM anti-flooding and crane anti-collision dual frequency radar units have become the industry de facto standard. They operate in more than 30 countries.
- ABM’s 2-wire products (radar/ultrasonic) have response times approaching 3 and 4 wire systems, making them the fastest in the world.
- ABM provides world class support with free product training, expert advice on sensor selection and free technical support for installation and operational problems.